Solanum Medical Communications will:
- Develop your publication strategies and plans in line with GPP guidelines.
- Train your staff on how to get research published, starting from concepts through submission, acceptance and finally to publication; pitfalls, myths, practical hints and tips.
- Develop your corporate or departmental publications policy and processes.
- Guide you on how to implement your publication practices and support you on the change management required.
- Train on: professional medical writing standards, authorship guidelines, conflicts of interest, data sharing & transparency, how to avoid publications bias, detecting fraud, plagiarism, understanding the impact of publications on company reputation, and copyright.
- Develop your Institutional publication process maps, practical working guides, checklists, document retention and traceability guidance, author agreement templates, training logs for staff and agencies, publication monitoring and risk management processes.
- Assist you to address any publications requirements to be implemented following signature of a US Corporate Integrity Agreement or similar.
- Advise on procurement, vendor selection and budget development relevant to medical publications.